Friday, January 15, 2016

Essere è Tessere Exhibition

Today i went to the art museum called “Fondazione Stelline Museum” which is located in the middle of Milan. It's quite convenient to go there because I just took the metro for only four stations from my house. The current exhibition is “Esser e' Tessere” (being is Weaving) which is a celebrated 90th anniversary collection of the textile company named Canclini. The two of posted pictures show the wood presses which are created by some kind of techniques for hand print fabric and the traditional customs of some countries, respectively. In my opinion, I think they are incredibly beautiful embroidered works. They are very interesting and have a lot of inspiration inside. Unfortunately, I forgot to get the information of the collection. Anyway, i will try to find it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment